Vida reporting for duty, Sir!

What trips and tours do you have planned
VidaMusic
I quite like it round here!

Vida reporting for duty, Sir!

Post by VidaMusic » 30 Dec 2012, 22:36

Now then folks. How are you all doing? Hope you've all had a good Christmas, and ready for tomo night's antics whatever they may be? All had too much food and drink like me I hope?!

So I suppose it's time to start planning the next Euro trip eh? Anyone got any interesting plans to get away? I've not made any plans yet, but defo doing one again..

Www.vidamusic.co.uk

Twitter - @VidaMusic
Facebook.com/RichyVida

Rainey
Master Pie Muncher

Re: Vida reporting for duty, Sir!

Post by Rainey » 31 Dec 2012, 09:09

Hi mate good to see you back. I'm thinking of doing asset or an Irish road race. Nothing of your scale. Where you thinking?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Carlos
Master Pie Muncher

Post by Carlos » 31 Dec 2012, 14:09

trip over to france and spain but that's about it so far for me

VidaMusic
I quite like it round here!

Post by VidaMusic » 02 Jan 2013, 18:27

Yeah nice to be back, i've missed a lot no doubt?! I'll be regularly popping in now..
Well when we did the last one, the main reason for booking it and going off on it, was the Grossglockner, and we never bloody got there due to bad weather - we went too early in the year really (Apr/May) so i was thinking along them lines. Maybe head straight to Italy, then work our way back up into Austria, Switzerland etc. I just gathering ideas at the mo. Maybe Croatia? Anyone tried that? I've heard nothing but nice things about it. I've not touched my bike for a couple month -not since i built a 200mm high, metre width, and full length of garage, carpetted plinth for it to sit on! hahah. I'm a bit daft like that..