HOW CAN WE WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT..
SAME BAT-TIME... SAME BAT-CHANNEL!!?

=========
It's Always Funny Until Someone Gets Hurt. Then It's Just Fuckin' Hilarious

I quite like it round here!

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Re: 2011 NEC Bike Show

pretty good show I thought..
ive now realised why we havent gone on train before........no seat going....no seat coming back!!!!!! TOSS!!!!!!! :shoot:

got couple of pics......
loved the MV......and even spoke to Mandy last night about getting one next year.............

but then I wheeled mine out the garage today after ignoring it for last few weeks kus of new car.......
and is the MV really worth mine as a trade in plus £8000 at least!!!! noooooo!!!

and a pic of where I think il go when my back gives in and my knees leave me forever!!!!! M1800
and know not everyone..or anyone!!!...will like it but i dont want to end up just having 'a bike' ive always tried to have a bike that made a statement and got noticed for good or bad,,£10500 not silly money for brand new bike
......let the blue oyster bar jokes begin!!!

spoke to Beckers on the Honda stand and said hi to Wozza,,
was with Rainey and Claire on the suzuki stand when he spotted Big B...ow do fella,,sorry didnt get longer to chat....

best thing i did see at the show though was the girl/vision on the Powerbronze stand....ooooh mama!!!!
had good chat with her..Louise..30yrs old..single and only lives 8 mile from me.... :love:

that boys not right!

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I couldn't find Beckers on the Honda stand, nobody seemed to have heard of him... oh well.... Hated sitting on the MV, awful ergononics for me... the Pannigale was TDF... Blade was lovely..... Good show, spesh as I had to pay only 12 squids to get in.... OAP...

kEV

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

I ended up going to Suzukiland and drooling over an xro works srad....not everyday you see one in the flesh....could'nt keep my hands off her, especially with her clothes off.....lol

Got pics too....

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 am

Tried to find Beckers today.....failed. Had a look round and got bored after about an hour.

Location: Oldham, home of the worlds first Chips Shop and the first Cotton Mills

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hey you all, I was there all the time! Mind you, the stand got sooo busy at time you couldn't see any of the bikes! Nice to meet up with those who did find me and sorry to miss this who didn't.
Am I still the Reverend?

The Power of Dreams

Master Pie Muncher

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 am

beckers wrote:Hey you all, I was there all the time! Mind you, the stand got sooo busy at time you couldn't see any of the bikes! Nice to meet up with those who did find me and sorry to miss this who didn't.

Love the fact you went to the guy who told me a Mark doesn't work for Honda :lmao:

Cheers for the brew!

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Rainey wrote:
beckers wrote:Hey you all, I was there all the time! Mind you, the stand got sooo busy at time you couldn't see any of the bikes! Nice to meet up with those who did find me and sorry to miss this who didn't.

Love the fact you went to the guy who told me a Mark doesn't work for Honda :lmao:

Cheers for the brew!

So you did know Becker's name....? :D

Kev

Master Pie Muncher

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 pm

2011 NEC Bike Show

After I asked him on Saturday yeah. I hunted him out.
Previous

Return to 2011 Events and Meets