Poole Night Ride from Wales 19/6

Fancy a curry or a piss up, then don't be shy

Every sheeps worst nightmare!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Poole Night Ride from Wales 19/6

It's the morning after and I'm refreshed enough to type out a few words regarding yesterday's bimble down to Poole. :53:
The Sexy Beasts (the bike and me of course) got to Thunder Road Motorcycles, Cwmbran and met with the yellow peril that is GSX Rosie (aka Jayne). There was a slight moment of awkwardness but I was happy to sign her autograph book and, once the ice was broken, we had a good old chin wag (well her chin wagged more than mine!) until it was time to leave. :rev:
We met with the Bridgend Posse at Magor on the M4 and then about 25 bikers trotted off to Poole. The ride down itself was uneventful but a very good route full of twisty bits and pleasant scenery. It was marred only by the fact the leader decided to incorporate a piddle stop at Limpley Stoke, Bath which involved using a Toll Bridge. 25 bikers all rummaging for 40p in their leathers meant a bit of a log jam at the busiest time of day! :palm:
We got to Poole about half six and then had to rummage through our leathers for another £1 to gain access to the bike area. :tut:

The sheer number of bikes there was impressive. They stretched the whole length of the quayside and up the side streets as well. Our bikes were parked towards the far end of the quay which wasn't too bad as a) we could walk all the way down and back to see the other bikes and b) we were nearest the fish & chip shop! :popcorn:
Rosie parked her bike at such an angle she had 3 spaces to herself and then set about texting Caz while the rest of us tried to park sensibly. :dude:

'Caz is here and she's coming along to meet us' said Rosie, I mean Jayne (someone needs to sort this name issue out!).
Within seconds I spied this vision of beauty coming towards us. Tall, blonde, in figure hugging leathers: every red blooded biker male's fantasy! Well behind her was Caz! :lmao:
Once again I did my autograph bit and, formalities out of the way, we trotted off to the chip shop. :popcorn:
Now, at this point I must mention Karl. Who? I hear you saying? Well Karl kind of latched onto us at Rosie's invitation :palm: Maybe there was some chemistry going on between them, who knows? All I know is there was a potential threat to my babe hogging! You know the saying 'Three's company, four's the camcorder operator!) :horny:

Have to say the fish & chips went down a treat. Rosie ordered the largest portion of everything and set about shovelling it down her gob. She ate so fast the wooden fork spontaneously combusted half way through and we had to get her another. Caz took the vegetarian option and just had large chips and the batter off an extra large cod! :eat:

Having had summat to eat we set off along the quay to look at the bikes. There were between 2000 and 3000 bikes of all shapes and sizes along with 2000 and 3000 bikers of all shapes and sizes too! I have to say, being a bit of a bling fan, anything with a decent amount of shiny chrome floats my boat as well as the trikes. Dunno why but ever since I was a lad I've had a liking for trikes and, if I had the money, I'd have bought the USA imported, custom built one that was for sale for £26,000. :shock:

Of course I couldn't help but eye up the Viffers and there were some really nice examples. There was also an abundance of GSXR's (quite common things they are) ridden by all sorts of odd looking characters! :goon:

What was most pleasing for me was they give prizes at these events for the best bikes on show etc. This year is was won by a Honda VFR, not too disimilar to mine! There was also an award for Best Motorcycle Manufacturer (Honda), Best Bike Name (VFR), Best Nationality of VFR Rider (Welsh) and Best Colour (Blue). :party:

Of course it wasn't long before Rosie starts going on about wanting an ice cream! She's a skinny thing but this woman can eat! :popcorn: Of course Karl wanted an ice cream too so he trotted after her to the Ice Cream selling lady. Me and Caz got into a heavy bike discussion about all things technical then back came the kids ice creams in hand. I noticed that Karl had a flake and Rosie didn't. 'Couldn't afford one' she said. As she said it she looked at Karl munching on his flaky chocolate bar and I could see the friendship was over! :shoot: Ha! Serves you right I thought to myself! :poke2:

After a couple of hours we'd been there, seen it, done it and readied ourselves for the journey home. I would have liked to chatted more to Caz but Rosie (Jayne) never shut up so I just stood there like a nodding dog! :rolleyes:
The ride back was long and bloody cold! We arrived in sunshine but boy did the temperature drop on the way home.
Me and Rosie left the rest of the group once we got on the M4 and had a bit of a 100+ blast and then went our seperate ways at the Newport turn off.
I waved as she passed but could see that she was sobbing uncontrollably in her helmet! :sob:

So there you have it. What I've wrote is, as usual, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! :07:
I will post pics soon and stick the link in this thread. :25:
:welsh: Don't mess with me I'm VFR'd!! :welsh:

Master Pie Muncher

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

Great yo hear you have a good day out... when's the next orgy, sorry I meant "meet"?

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Blinding write up SB !!!!

Missive fired from a fruit based telephonic device

I'm so special!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Love it!! I shall edit the bits out that are blatant lies a bit later this evening. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Has a drill and Caz doesn`t....YES!!!

My carpet and curtains match beautifully...unlike some people on here!!

Caz

You won't like it when i'm angry!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Sexy Beast wrote:
Within seconds I spied this vision of beauty coming towards us. Tall, blonde, in figure hugging leathers: every red blooded biker male's fantasy! Well behind her was Caz! :lmao:
Once again I did my autograph bit and, formalities out of the way, we trotted off to the chip shop. :popcorn:

Just a little correction here.. SB actually tripped over his own tongue when he saw me, head butted a bollard on his way down and from then on developed an :gay: interest in anything shiney and trike like.. I could also see him checking out my arse when he thought I wasnt looking :04:

I can do stuff Rosie cant!!

Official member of Lenny's Side Stand Club

I'm so special!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Caz wrote:
Sexy Beast wrote:

.. I could also see him checking out my arse when he thought I wasnt looking :04:

well he could hardly miss it :63:

Has a drill and Caz doesn`t....YES!!!

My carpet and curtains match beautifully...unlike some people on here!!

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Caz

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 pm

gsxrosie wrote:well he could hardly miss it :63:

What d'ya think brought the sunshine out :popcorn:

I quite like it round here!

Location: Wales....the nice bit, near to where the new race track is being built

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm

the TWO small planets colliding on the Quayside maybe????
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who's face is marred by dust & sweat & blood; who strives valiantly...... & who at the worst, if he falls, at least falls while daring greatly"

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Bet it's not that big lol

Sent from a fruit based telephonic device

Caz

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 pm

no Lenny is quite petite actually.. :15:

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Maybe I will let you show me one day..... :horny:

Sent from a fruit based telephonic device

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Apologies for the delay but here a few pics from the Poole Rideout....
http://img834.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=20120619142023.jpg

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Nice pix Kev !!

I quite like it round here!

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

don't agree with bike of the night :04:

Nice pics....always like a v max.
PreviousNext

Return to Social Meets